Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trentemøller shines again.

Trentemøller has done so many remixes, that he's bound to win some, lose some. But often he really shines massively, such as on his new remixes of a few of Danish outfit Chimes & Bells' tunes, that are right here. I am especially crazy about 'The Mole', which has such an evil, heavy bass-line. It's very, very dark, and very, very beautiful.


I mentioned them a while ago, but I feel I have to do so again, because I just got reminded just how Hooray For Earth's debut album is one of the releases I anticipate the most this spring. It's out in May, and how can you not look forward to it after listening to 'A Place We Like'?


I really urge you to check out my post from last night, as I personally think it's one of the most interesting ones I've ever written.


Tonight, I'm gonna see Lucy Love at Studenterhuset, which'll be rad! Take care and enjoy your Saturday!