Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lo-Fi-Fnk on fire.

Lo-Fi-Fnk did this chill remix of The Radio Dept.'s 'Heaven's On Fire' - go check it out! It's seldom bad when interesting artists remix good songs by other interesting artists...


I forgot to mention a few new cool tunes that are hitting the airwaves these days, such as the young Danish outfit 4 Guys From The Future, off the these days omnipresent Tambourhinoceros label. Check out 'Life Is Up To You'. Also Sufjan Stevens is making a serious case to make me buy his new record, The Age of Adz, lately by 'Too Much', which is a really catchy track, although it seems to remind me of an old Elton John tune I remember my parents used to like? I like the electronic direction in which he's going though.


I just got my paycheck, and even though the minuscule size of it means I'm still fucked and going nowhere, I just bought tickets for Klaxons and Foals' shows in Copenhagen this winter. I've also spent some time today signing up for apartments and such in Copenhagen - I'm looking forward to not having to traverse the country all the time to hear the music I like. Surfing The Void, by the way is strangely growing on me, and Foals have just made 'Wear & Tear', a b-side off 'Miami', available for download - check it out!


Now, I think I'm gonna spend a little more of my non-existant money on a few new records! Shit...