Thursday, July 23, 2009

A side note - new tune from Muse!

I've got to interrupt my albums-feature, 'cause I found something really exciting just a few minutes ago! As some might know, Muse have released bits of a song from their forthcoming release The Resistance, as fans have found USB-sticks in selected locations around the world. On their website, it's still only available to what they call 'registered Humint Resources', whatever that means, but there's bound to be someone posting it on YouTube.

And here it is! - 'United States of Eurasia', from The Resistance. It comes with a hidden track called 'Collateral Damage', which is apparently Chopin's 'Nocturne' accompanied by jet sounds.

Very exciting and a very dramatic track. Definite hints of Queen in there. This album might really be massive.

(I'll continue my running albums-feature later today, by the way...)